Bluebird Care has secured seven nominations in the final of the Great British Care Awards.
After a series of regional events, team members from the North and South East, West Midlands and London have gained a place in the national final, due to take place at Birmingham’s International Convention Centre on March 20.
The full list of finalists are listed below.
Bluebird Care managing director Yvonne Hignell said: “It’s truly incredible to see so many Bluebird Care staff members in the final of the Great British Care Awards – a testament to the incredible standard of care they provide.
“We wish all the Bluebird Care finalists the best of luck, and can’t wait to see their hard work recognised nationally.”
The news comes after Bluebird Care was ranked 16th on the Elite Franchise Top 100 list for 2020.
The list, put together by Elite Franchise magazine, recognises the sector’s brightest businesses and ranks them according to a range of criteria, from their financial performance and heritage to their contribution to the community and the way they embrace innovation.
The seven finalists are:
- Home Care Newcomer Award: Rebecca McCarthy, Bluebird Care Croydon
- Home Care Employer Award: Bluebird Care Gateshead
- Home Care Coordinator Award: Paula Oumaouche, Bluebird Care North Tyneside
- Home Care Employer Award: Bluebird Care Reading, Wokingham, Windsor, Maidenhead and Bracknell
- Care Assessor Award: Alex Witton, Bluebird Care Reading, Wokingham, Windsor, Maidenhead and Bracknell
- Home Care Frontline Leader Award: Charlotte Caldwell, Bluebird Care
- Home Care Team Award: Bluebird Care Shropshire