Home Care Insight is proud to announce the launch of a Registered Managers’ Think Tank focused on sharing knowledge and best practice.
The think tank will aim to stimulate debate on critical issues in the sector, from recruitment and training, to funding and social care reform.
It will also provide a means for registered managers to share best practice with the wider sector and generate ideas that could trigger new ways of working and shape the future of the home care industry.
Registered managers from home care companies across the country are already signed up to the think tank and include:
- Robert Stephenson-Padron, Penrose Care
- Chris Lucas, Kingsway Care
- Claire Jackson, Good Oaks Home Care (Poole)
- Gemma Bristow, Radfield Home Care (Wakefield and Dewsbury)
- Hannah Morgan, The Good Care Group (England)
- Helen Garland, Right at Home (Bournemouth and Poole)
- Karen Rides, Bluebird Care (Camden and Hampstead)
- Oona Corke, PillarCare
- Sarah Richards, Carefound Home Care (Nottingham)
Over the coming weeks, our members will be commenting on topical subjects affecting the sector.
Commenting on the launch, HCI editor Sarah Clarke said: “I’m delighted to be launching the Registered Managers’ Think Tank. Registered managers play a crucial role in the delivery of quality care services to their communities, as well as driving new business, ensuring the wellbeing of their staff and enabling robust recruitment practices. That is why it is really important that their views on critical issues affecting the sector are heard.
“I’m also looking forward to hearing members share examples of best practice, and creative ideas on delivering person-centred care. I hope this will inspire the wider sector to come up with new ways of working and drive quality improvement.”