Company: Hales Home Care
Hales Home Care is looking for a Registered Branch Manager to join its growing team in the Norfolk/Suffolk region.
As a Registered Branch Manager, you will perform a crucial role in establishing and maintaining efficient care delivery processes, as well as managing the functioning of the office. The role entails independently managing the office operations and the delivery of care services to customers, reporting crucial issues to senior management, driving new business from local authorities and private clients and ensuring robust recruitment practices are maintained to enable the seamless recruitment of care workers.
Fundamental to the manager’s role is the concept of being a ‘role model’ in developing the business and brand enhancement. This means the post holder must be exemplary at all times, especially in levels of maturity, conduct, responsibility, judgment, brand promotion and protection, self-management, team-management, and when dealing with various changeable situations.
- Regular training and support
- Opportunities for advancements
- Cycle to work scheme
- Up to £300 Refer a Friend bonus
- Over 6,500 shopping discount vouchers
- Car lease scheme
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours
- Free Employee Assistance Helpline
- Free Online Zumba Fitness Programme
- Minimum of GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Proven experience in management and leadership
- Experience in working in the care sector for a regulated domiciliary care provider
- Proven experience of managing a timesheet authorisation process and working with strict compliance guidelines
- Excellent IT skills and knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Experience in working within a regulated sector in a senior role and dealing with external stakeholders
Hales Home Care is looking for someone who is committed to delivering the highest quality care and continuous improvement in its service offering. Applicants must have effective interpersonal skills to be able to communicate and lead effectively. They must also be able to work flexibly to find solutions to process-related challenges and offer solutions when implementing new contracts and teams into the business.
To apply: Contact Debbie Horne, Director of Operations – South at Debbie.Horne@halesgroup.co.uk