Company: Hales Home Care
Hales Home Care is looking for a Care Coordinator to join its South Tyneside branch.
As Care Coordinator, you will maintain the continuity of care to service users and ensure care calls to clients are assigned at all times.
You will plan and allocate care workers to service user calls, manage their workload in line with business demands and the care worker’s availability, and ensure adherence to the Hales Group policies and legislation relating to the Working Time Regulations.
The successful candidate will also monitor and keep up to date records of service users that are in hospital or respite care, ensuring regular communication with care workers to notify them of any changes.
- Regular training and support
- Opportunities for advancements
- Cycle to work scheme
- Up to £300 Refer a Friend bonus
- Over 6,500 shopping discount vouchers
- Car lease scheme
- Permanent contracts of employment with guaranteed hours
- Free Employee Assistance Helpline
- Free Online Zumba Fitness Programme
Salary: Up to £22K
- Minimum of GCSE grade C (or equivalent) in Mathematics and English Language
- Experience in the care sector for a regulated domiciliary care provider
- Understanding of good care practice
- Committed to delivering the highest quality care to service users
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Effective interpersonal skills and to be able to communicate and lead effectively
- A good level of IT skills, including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
To apply: Contact Debbie Horne, Director of Operations – South at Debbie.Horne@halesgroup.co.uk