Company: Home Instead Senior Care Stockport
We are looking for people with kind, compassionate hearts who want to make a true difference to the quality of life of our clients in Stockport and Tameside.
As a Live In Care CAREGiver, you will live in a client’s home and provide a variety of services including meal preparation, assisting with medications, housekeeping duties and assisting with the safe use of aids and adaptations to help keep the client independent in their own home.
You will have a passion for supporting others and pride yourself on delivering an outstanding service. You will be reliable, trustworthy and respectful. You will enjoy building professional friendships and comfortable in spending time in the company of others.
- Driver with own car (with business insurance) desirable but not essential.
- Excellent level of spoken and written English
- Previous experience working in a care setting desirable
- Greats rates of pay from £100 per day, plus meal allowances
- Opportunities for ongoing tailored training and external qualifications
- Genuine career progression that recognises service and experience
- Minimum of two weeks rotations
- Supported working environment, weekly catch ups with Live in Care Team
We encourage applications from all sections of the community as we want to reflect the neighbourhoods in which we work. Home Instead Senior Care is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults and expects all staff to share this commitment. This role is subject to DBS enhanced disclosure.
If you’re looking for work which is extremely rewarding and satisfactory and have a high-degree of flexibility to meet our clients’ needs, we would love to hear from you.
Apply here: https://smrtr.io/4zJZG