close

Scottish housing and care provider shortlisted for Inside Housing Development Awards 2019

Lenzie

Bield, a housing and care provider that operates in Scotland, has seen one of its properties shortlisted as a finalist at the Inside Housing Development Awards 2019.

The Meadow Apartments, which is located in Lenzie, has been nominated for the ‘Best Older People’s Housing Development of up to 50 homes’.

The service offers 24 one and two-bedroom luxury apartments exclusively for shared ownership for over 50’s.

Story continues below
Advertisement

Caryn Innes, head of development & business growth at Bield, said: “The Meadow Apartments truly signify where Bield, as a company, is heading.

“This development reflects perfectly how we have responded to the change in our customers’ housing aspirations in terms of quality and lifestyle.

“Not only do The Meadows Apartments allow local people to downsize, enjoy financial security and property ownership, they also provide modern luxury – a quality which is difficult to find in traditional housing for older people.

“The team works really hard to provide the best possible living facilities supported by a high-quality service which enables older people to have the freedom to make their own choices and live as independently as possible.

“Everyone at Bield was thrilled to hear that one of our developments has been shortlisted for the Inside Housing Development Awards and we have our fingers crossed this fantastic development manages to bring home the award!”

In partnership with Robertson Homes, Bield has created a luxury, yet affordable, age-exclusive development with features designed to make a difference to the quality of later life.

Bield’s shared ownership service offers the purchase of a 75% share of the property (based on open market value), with the remaining 25% held in perpetuity by Bield with an occupancy charge payable on the unsold share.

The Inside Housing Development Award Ceremony 2019 will be held on the 27th of November in London.

Tags : AwardsBieldInside Housing Development AwardsLenzie
Patrick Cremona

The author Patrick Cremona

Leave a Response