Nominations for the annual Skills for Care Accolades have officially opened.
Now in its 16th year, the awards are an opportunity for social care providers, services and individual employees to showcase their successes and celebrate their achievements.
A black-tie ceremony, hosted by Strictly Come Dancing star Anton Du Beke, will take place in London on January 22, 2020, when the winners will be announced.
Entrants have until June 21 to apply.
- Best employer of under 50 staff
- Best employer of between 51 and 249 staff
- Best employer of over 250 staff
- Best individual who employs their own care and support staff
- Best employer support for your registered manager(s)
- Most effective approach to leadership and management
- Secrets of Success – Best retention and recruitment approaches
- Most innovative endorsed learning provider
- Most effective collaborative approach to integrated new models of care
- Most effective approach to continuing professional development for the regulated workforce in social care settings
Click here for more information.
Sophie Chester-Glyn, a 2019 Accolades winner from Manor Community said: “The Skills for Care Accolades are a wonderful way of recognising the great work care providers and their staff do. We are delighted to be recognised as leaders in quality in the sector.”